On the criticism she receives:
“It’s got a few layers to it. People were fine with me as an actress, but with Goop it was like, ‘Stay in your lane.’ Women in general get a lot of pushback, especially if you’re successful and attractive … I’m not saying I’m attractive. I mean when you’re considered attractive.”
On her infamous cleanses:
“I can’t be on a cleanse all the time… I did one for seven weeks last year and it was awful. My first meal of the day is normally lunch; I keep it light on carbs so my energy levels don’t peak and valley through the day. At home, I loosen the reins: a glass of wine, maybe a baguette dripping in cheese, some fries. […] On vacation, I eat what I want—and there’s no exercising, either.”
More of Gwyneth in The Edit inside!
Incoming search terms:bikini skinny
, gwyneth paltrow gewicht
, Gwyneth Paltrow height
, what has gwyneth paltrow done to her face 2017
On her 8-day, goat-milk-only cleanse:
I just tried a goat milk cleanse for eight days to rid my system of parasites. That was really interesting. It’s only goat’s milk and herbs. The theory is that we all have parasites, and they love the milk protein. So if you eat nothing else, they all come out of the intestinal wall and then you kill them with the herbs.
On her diet when she’s not doing goat milk cleanses:
For me, it’s a combination of what I’m eating and what I’m taking. I have a pretty healthy diet, so when I’m eating processed foods and not watching my alcohol intake, I feel it. But at the same time, you want deliciousness, you want a fun life—pleasure! You’re going to have a baguette-and-cheese-and-red-wine frenzy sometimes—but you want it to be a choice you’re awake to: “I know this might not make me feel great, but today I’m choosing it anyway.”
… says Gwyneth in Women’s Health.
Incoming search terms:gwyneth paltrow weight
, gylnath paltrow height
On her yearly detox plan:
1. “Drink water with fresh-squeezed lemon first thing every morning. Counterintuitively, the lemon decreases acidity in the body, which has major benefits for overall health as well as skin.”
2. “Even a single session in an infrared sauna will help clear toxins, decrease inflammation, soothe muscles and increase your overall energy. If you can afford one, it’s definitely worth the investment; if not, find a gym or a spa that’s got one.”
3. “Colonics are especially beneficial during a yearly detox when the intestinal villi are busy pulling toxins out of your blood stream and into your intestines to be disposed of. You’ll feel lighter and much more energetic, and the process of healing your gut for optimum metabolism will have already begun.”
4. “Take baths as often as you can during a detox; ideally do a nice hot one every night. Supercharge it with essential oils and botanical extracts like the ginger, orange and thyme in Jane’s brilliant Detox Bath Cube (with which I’m obsessed).”
5. “The glow you get from going clean is undeniable; increase it with a super-thorough exfoliation. For body, start with dry brushing all over, then follow with a detox oil like the one from Organic Pharmacy. For face, there’s nothing better than a product that just takes it all off—goop’s Instant Facial is made with all five alpha-hydroxy acids plus salicylic acid, so there is no more efficient skin-smoother and glowifier on this earth!”
… says Gwyneth.
On loving her grey hair and wrinkles:
“Of course I have wrinkles [and] gray hair. But I genuinely love it. This is who I am. I have been through incredible ups and downs and I feel so blessed that I have the wrinkles to tell the story.”
On feeling like a grown woman:
“I feel good about [it]. I think it’s incredibly sexy. … And I wouldn’t want to erase years off my face or to travel back in time for anything.” Her secret to self-confidence? She says, “part of that is just accepting where you are in time and space.”
On the fact that being 5’9” tall is one of her insecurities:
“I am kind of a gangly girl, but it was a lot worst when I was a teenager.”
… says gangly girl Gwyneth in People Magazine.
See more photos of the actress inside!
On how all women should be by age 40:
“If you haven’t taken all of life’s incredible knocks and disappointments and used them to become a fully integrated, self-expressing person by the time you’re 40, then what can I tell you?”
… says Gwyneth, who spends £14,000 a month on her looks, according to Daily Mail.
See more from this spread inside!
Incoming search terms:gwyneth paltrow