It’s not so much that Jessica gained some poundsÂ (we’ve been wondering for a while what was going on under all the baggy clothes), but it’s the fact that she chose a really unflattering outfit for her body type. The kind of outfit that only enhances the areas where she seems to deposit her weight: upper arms, bust, upper abdomen, shoulders and back.
What’s wrong with the outfit? Let’s see:
1. The thick belt around the middle is the last thing a reversed triangle needs, because this belt basically adds a little more volume to the bust area.
2. The round neckline should be abandoned in favor of the V neckline in order to elongate the thickest area of Jessica’s body (chest).
3. The high-waisted jeans – this kind of pants are generally unflattering, although some hourglasses or vases might pull them off. V body shapes, however, are advised to avoid them because all they do is to shorten the torso (the last thing a V shaped figure with a very small torso needs). Jessica would look great with long tops that elongate the waist and balance the whole figure. Even more, the voluminous pockets in the middle area areÂ not flattering, because they add a little extra volume where it’s not needed.
4. Also, I would have chosen a looser top for Jessica (not very loose, but not skintight either) with sleeves.
5. The hair is pretty by itself, but I have noticed that Jessica actually looks slimmer when she’s wearing it in a pony tail. Since she’s already very curvy in the upper half, the super-big hair is a little too much and it unbalances the figure.
NOTE: I do not believe that Jessica is fat / chubby / thick / insert similar word. All I believe is that she could look MUCH, MUCH better (amazing, actually) in the right clothes… and I’m a little sad that she doesn’t seem to have the right stylist.
More pics after the jump!