Take a look at our mega gallery featuring your favorite and not-so-favorite stars and their latest snaps!
Skinny VS Curvy’s Most Popular Posts of 2016 (based on views & comments):
1. Demi Lovato to a Fan: “Is that how my boobs should look?”
2. Charlotte McKinney Does GQ Mexico
3. Transgender Model Andreja Pejić Shows off Super Skinny Figure on Instagram
4. Katy Perry Is in a Bikini
5. Angelina Jolie – Super Thin in a Little Black Dress
6. Demi Lovato Feels Most Beautiful Naked
7. Ashley Graham: “Too many people think they can look at a girl my size and say that we are unhealthy”
8. Ashley Graham: “We’re telling women that they are plus-size, and for me I just like to call it “curvesexilicious””
9. Adriana Lima: “Models work as hard as any other individual”
10. Taylor Swift at the Grammys
Happy New Year to You All!
Knock, Knock! Who’s There?
On why she’s so committed to working out and being healthy:
I’m a 42-year-old. I still like skinny jeans. I still prefer a two-piece instead of a one-piece, but now I have two young kids. So for me, I want to be skiing down the mountain alongside my kids instead of waiting at the bottom for them. I want to see their children graduate from college. I want to meet my grandchildren’s children. These are my whys.
On aging and why she’s in better shape now than she was in her 20s:
I care more, and when you care more you train harder and eat better. People believe that aging is this slow descent into decrepitude. That’s not true. When people say, “Oh, I’m 40 now, and this is happening to me and that’s happening to me,” it’s the cumulative effect of years of neglect, which—by the way—can still be turned around.
On why she thinks there’s too much pressure on women to get back to their pre-pregnancy bodies:
I was just talking to someone who was breast-feeding and already on a diet. I was like, “Dude, you’ve got to chill. If you start dropping more than two pounds a week, you’re going to compromise your milk supply.” The reality is that you can bounce back better than ever, but time frames vary for everyone. Everybody and every pregnancy is different. If it takes you a year, who cares?
On her healthy living versus dangerous habits:
Just being comfortable in your skin is a blessing. I feel that people think it’s OK to skinny-shame, but it’s just as bad as calling people fat. I love going to the gym because it makes me feel great. I work out a lot with Khloé just running or hiking. Eating well is part of the same lifestyle, but now and then I like to live a bit dangerously. I had a Krispy Kreme doughnut last night and it was delicious.
… says Kourtney.