On her disordered eating habits:
Well I’m an emotional eater myself, because I’ve always been overweight as a kid. If I was stressed out or sad, I would eat. It felt good and that was my form of comfort. So I had to learn how to then put all my energy into something more positive and healthy for me, which is how I fell in love with working out.
… says Khloe in her new show Revenge Body.
See more of emotional eater Khloe after the jump!
On being the hardest working person on the planet while still looking cute:
When you’re cute but you’re also the hardest working 23 year old human being on earth #cute #butalso #CEO #unfuckwitable #haventsleptinyears
… says Ariana on Instagram.
Incoming search terms:quote of the day
, curvy v/s skinny girl quote
On her biggest regret, body-wise:
‘I should probably say, don’t mess with your boobs.’
On denying her celebrity boob job for many years, despite the rumors and the photographic evidence:
‘All those years I denied it — stupid. A sign of insecurity. Just celebrate what you’ve got.’
See more new and old photo of Victoria inside!
Incoming search terms:victoria beckham weight
On her yearly detox plan:
1. “Drink water with fresh-squeezed lemon first thing every morning. Counterintuitively, the lemon decreases acidity in the body, which has major benefits for overall health as well as skin.”
2. “Even a single session in an infrared sauna will help clear toxins, decrease inflammation, soothe muscles and increase your overall energy. If you can afford one, it’s definitely worth the investment; if not, find a gym or a spa that’s got one.”
3. “Colonics are especially beneficial during a yearly detox when the intestinal villi are busy pulling toxins out of your blood stream and into your intestines to be disposed of. You’ll feel lighter and much more energetic, and the process of healing your gut for optimum metabolism will have already begun.”
4. “Take baths as often as you can during a detox; ideally do a nice hot one every night. Supercharge it with essential oils and botanical extracts like the ginger, orange and thyme in Jane’s brilliant Detox Bath Cube (with which I’m obsessed).”
5. “The glow you get from going clean is undeniable; increase it with a super-thorough exfoliation. For body, start with dry brushing all over, then follow with a detox oil like the one from Organic Pharmacy. For face, there’s nothing better than a product that just takes it all off—goop’s Instant Facial is made with all five alpha-hydroxy acids plus salicylic acid, so there is no more efficient skin-smoother and glowifier on this earth!”
… says Gwyneth.
On whether she loves her body:
Am I body confident? No. I didn’t feel great about myself today in fact. I’ve never looked at myself as being the perfect size or having the perfect body. As females there’s always something we don’t like about our bodies.
… says Rita, who is one of the judges of America’s Next Model, together with Ashley Graham.
See more of Rita’s latest looks inside!
Incoming search terms:rita ora weight loss