Iggy Azalea was recently photographed in a bikini and shortly after, she dealt with a lot of criticism on Twitter regarding her ‘shocking cellulite’. Here’s what Iggy said:
(1) Just got back from a great vacation, came online and saw apparently it’s shocking and unheard of to be a woman and have cellulite. Lol.
(2) I just want to have peace and relaxation time without a perve with long distance lense hiding out taking pictures, everyone deserves peace.
(3) I feel the hatred and pettiness i see online at all times is at making me become an angry person and I cannot be that.
(4) To become nasty because of the way I feel iam treated would be a disservice to my fans and I promise i will try to keep smiling.
(5) But I also want to let my fans know iam taking some time away from social media. I need to be happy and it is too negative and draining.
Share your thoughts!