A while back, Jordin (who isÂ 5’11” and aÂ US size 12,Â according to most sources) gave some tips to plus-size girls on how to dress for their shape. The tips are a little old, but Jordin gives some great advices, definitely worth posting. Here they are:Â
1. Baggy clothes can make you look bigger. You want something that hugs you in all the right places – just not too much, where it’s too tight and you’re hanging out all over!â€
2. I have a tiny waist in proportion to the rest of my body, so I like to wear corsety things that hug my waist.
3. Â Darker types slim your legs down. A lighter wash jean makes everything look bigger.
4. V-necks give you an elongated neck. A crew neck can look like it’s choking you!
5. Dainty necklaces are nice. Chunky ones cut (your figure) up.”