On her workouts:
I’m a runner, first of all. I run a lot. But I also do SoulCycle, Pilates, yoga. I usually mix it up. Now I’m starting with weight training. I kind of laid off the weights for a while, but I went to my nutritionist the other day, and she was like, “Your muscle mass is low. You need to build muscle.” And I’m like “Oh man…”
On her favorite exercises:
I don’t like moves that incorporate a lot of stuff. Like, “Lunge while you’re pressing and balancing,” and I’m like, “Uuuugh. I just want to do a biceps curl.” I don’t enjoy working out. I like the way I feel after working out. I always wish my trainer doesn’t show up. I’m always like, “I hope he cancels, I hope he cancels…”
On body positivity:
We do have a lot of pressure when people are telling us what we should look like. And I think you have to find your own truth. I don’t feel like we should go by these rules and social constructs of society, where you have to be a certain size to be pretty. But I’ve had friends who don’t work out or take care of themselves, and all of a sudden, there’s a health issue.
… says Eva in Health this month.
Incoming search terms:eva longoria hot pics
On her version of dieting:
20 slimdown diet tips!
1. anxiety disorder *
2. resultant constant nausea
3. an election that reveals the true depths of American misogyny
4. constant sweaty dreams of dystopian future
5. abdominal adhesions pinning ovary below uterus *
6. baseless but still harrowing threats to physical safety online and through smail mail
7. watching institutions you love from Planned Parenthood to PBS be threatened by cartoon mustache-twirling villains
8. finally realizing superheroes aren’t real (specifically the X-Factor, really thought they’d handle this)
9. marching your ass off
10. a quiet rage that replaces need for food with need for revenge
11. sleeping 19 hours a day
12. realizing that even the liberal media wants dem clicks no matter whut
13. worrying ceaselessly about the health and safety of women you know and women you don’t
14. realizing who ya real friends are
15. having to switch from Uber to Lyft (lots of calories burned trying to understand a new app, then even more trying to understand if the conflict was resolved)
16. bladder spasms, urinary frequency and urgency *
17. having your phone number leaked and violent images texted to your phone by randos under names like [email protected]
18. keeping your back arched against the wind
19. um, who the f~~~ cares?
20. I have no tips I give no tips I don’t want to be on this cover cuz it’s diametrically opposed to everything I’ve fought my whole career for and it’s not a compliment to me because it’s not an achievement thanx * Star indicates a pre-existing condition
… says Lena on Instagram, next to the image below:
Incoming search terms:lena dunham thinner
On the one crucial update to the iconic red one-piece she wears in Baywatch:
“It’s scuba material, which is awesome because it’s literally like wearing Spanx that suck you right in. I was like, cheeseburgers, no problem. Just zip that thing up and it’s like it never happened.”
On how she didn’t want to be ‘the hot girl’ and urged the director of Baywatch to rewrite her character C.J.:
“I wasn’t interested in playing the hot-girl role. I didn’t want her to be an object but rather a dynamic, real person.”
On how her siblings have always kept her in check:
“I was 5 foot 9 when I was 12. My siblings would tease me and call me big friendly or freaky giant, and later, when I was approached about modeling, they would joke, ‘The BFG is gonna be a model? That clunky thing? They know how to keep me in check all right.”
… says the former Sports Illustrated model in Cosmopolitan this month.
See more of Kelly inside!
Incoming search terms:kelly rohrbach sports illustrated
, kelly rohrbach vs
At request: 34 year-old Quantico & Baywatch beauty Priyanka Chopra on the pages of Glamour Magazine last month, where the brunette babe rocked flowy pastel-hued garments.
Last year, the actress was quoted saying:
‘I’m actually not a big fan of working out. I have genetically blessed Indian genes where I don’t need to train. I have genetically blessed Indian genes where I don’t need to train, but [Baywatch co-star] Kelly Rorhbach has been trying to convince me to train with her, and every morning when she tries to get me to go with her, I’m just like, “Oh, can I just get a half an hour more sleep? Or I say my tummy’s hurting and make excuses. They train like beasts! I just try and hide out with my burger.’
Incoming search terms:priyanka chopra curvy
, priyanka chopra skinny
On her ‘awkward’ adolescence:
“Between 12 and 15, I was emotional, chubby and awkward. It was puberty and I was a work in progress. Thankfully I got to do that privately. It sucks now that kids have to decide how to represent themselves publicly at such a young age.”
On “Hollywood” beauty:
”I don’t like the idea that there is so much pressure on women to look a certain way in Hollywood. There are times when I feel myself buckling under that pressure. Beauty is so emotional for me — I eat my feelings.”
On her mom’s beauty approach:
”She has always been holistic about beauty — she puts on sunblock, drinks a ton of water, takes care of herself, meditates. I’m less strict, but I do meditate, eat well, work out. And I love being in nature with no mirrors — just trees and a good sweat.”
See more of Rashida inside!
Incoming search terms:Biggest beauty bonanza
, laura wells plus size model measurements
, rashida jones too thin
, skinny beauties